fredag 31. juli 2015

Steampunk Sea Mage (or something like that)

My sister, Bettcanard Design, made this incredible octopus for her Steampunk Veterinarian and animal trainer outfit. And since I already had an Octppus staff, she inspired me to put together a Steampunk Sea Mage, a little random cosplay. I wanted to match her cosplay, but as I went for more blue and red where as she went all brown and awesome, we didn't really match in the end. But I loved both of our outfits. She even won first place in the Style Competition at Banzaicon. 
Photo by Rojano Photo 

But back to my costume. As with many of my own designs, I like to reuse cosplay parts I already have laying around. So I had the staff from my Sea Goddess design. 

The corset I made for an ongoing Lady Sif project which I also used for my Qunari cosplay.

The pouf skirt I actually made in 2012 for my very first steampunk outfit, I think it gives me a really cool silhouette. The blue dress I had bought in Denmark for this one time i was going to a Michelin restaurant ;)

The wig is actually my sister's Sally wig, adorned with a pearl necklace I bought on sale ;)
Photo by Rojano Photo 

And accessories were just scavenged from my jewelry box. 
Photo by Rojano Photo 


Photo by Nils Katla Photography. I'm trying to look mischievous here ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar