fredag 1. juli 2016

Mercy Cosplay from Overwatch

I have written about how I made the costume before, but now I have so many great photos to show you. For tutorials see here: wings, staff and the rest
Photo and edit by Katrix Media Site

 Photo and edit by Katrix Media Site

Photo and edit by Katrix Media Site

Photo by Danarki Photography, edit by Jellycide

Photo and edit by Katrix Media Site

Photo and edit by Katrix Media Site

Photo and edit by Kyman Cheng for the CSPLY.eu project

Photo and edit by Kyman Cheng for the CSPLY.eu project

Photo and edit by Kyman Cheng for the CSPLY.eu project

Hope you liked these, now I'm going to play a little more competetive mode, safe to say I have played as Mercy the most... by a landslide. 

6 kommentarer:

  1. I don't know the character but this cosplay looks pretty dang AMAZING!! I love all the details, those wings and yeah, it really fits you well. Amazing craftmanship as always – you're really inspiring. :)
    Oh and yeah, whenever I think of you this is the cosplay I see you wearing, haha!

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much. And really cool that you imagine this costume when you think of me :D

      Slett
  2. Your Mercy looks so cool, I'm always happy to see you post pictures of it. I do have one question though: Do heroes ever die?

    SvarSlett
  3. How long did this costume take you to make? I'm looking to do the Imp skin of Mercy this tutorial is really helpful. Thank you so much. You look amazing.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. It took me about three weeks to build it. And thank you ^_^

      Slett